Nutty Scientists® After School Programmes in Malta are available to schools as well as associations. These popular hands-on activities offer a great learning value and encourage the active participation of children. Our Nutty Scientists are specially trained to simultaneously entertain and educate.
Nutty Scientists® draws from an ever-expanding number of proprietary workshops to create activities tailored to different age groups, from 3 to 12 years old.
After School Programme Objectives
- Raise children´s interest in the world of science through experimentation and direct observation of everything around them.
- Our unique methodology, allows children to be hands-on and actively involved in the learning process. It utilizes creative participatory techniques to develop their imagination and knowledge.
- Nutty Scientists® aims to stimulate critical thinking through questioning, as well as encouraging observation and experimentation.
What can you expect?
- Perfectly planned programmes.
- One weekly activity that includes an explanation, an experiment and a different hands-on activity.
- Instructors expertly trained in the Nutty Scientists® methodology.
- Nutty Scientists® provides all materials, so a normal classroom setting is all that’s needed.
- A diploma for the young Nutty Scientists who would have attended and participated in these programmes.
- Progress and final reports to parents.